30 minute Groom & Ride
30 minutes includes a hand-led ride with time before and/or after to pet, brush, groom and take pictures with your horse.
For everyone's safety and enjoyment at the stables:
- No personal pets, alcohol, smoking or vaping on premises at any time.
- Enter through our Welcome gate only and proceed to playground to meet your instructor
- ONE parent or guardian is allowed to accompany very young riders who need support while walking alongside horse or pony. Picture takers, observers and siblings please remain in designated safe areas.
- Closed toe footwear is required for anyone in the barn or riding areas.
- Avoid buns, braids or headbands to ensure safe and proper helmet fit.
- Bring exact payment either cash or money order if you've not paid ahead online
- . We do not carry change. Credit cards are NOT accepted at the stables.
- Use "inside voices" and "walking feet" while here so as not to startle our animals.
- Do not feed anything to any animal or put anything in their enclosures without permission and assistance from a staff member.
- Respect our playground equipment. Keep sand and toys INSIDE of the sandbox and debris out of it. Take your garbage and recyclables home with you. Let's keep things enjoyable for the next guest!
- Any lesson or ride arriving 10 or more minutes late will be asked to reschedule.
- Please voice any concerns, specific needs/requests and/or questions to a staff member immediately so we can make your experience here with us the best it can be!
Thank you for booking with us! We appreciate your business.